Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Back from a Long Hiatus!

Hi all, this is my first entry on my blog in many many months and I am so glad to be back.  After moving in April of this year I had bad back problems again, I wonder why?, so after doctors, surgeons, etc.. I wound up having back surgery again. Its been about 6 weeks now and I am on my way.

I have still been crafting and scrapping , watching everyone on youtube, but I just couldn't put the time in required. I am so glad to be back and sharing my projects , photos and videos.

I am adding a few pictures here, but I have the whole album on my facebook page, Patricia DiMarco D'Orsi. I am also going to be putting videos on youtube in the next day or so.























I hope you enjoy the pictures and my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment