Friday, October 26, 2012

Holiday Tussie Mussie and Gift Boxes




I just finished these gorgeous shabby chic projects for the upcoming holiday season. I first had fun making this tussie mussie , which I love how it turned out, then I decided to make these Melissa Frances cardboard houses both of which I used Melissa Frances CeLaVie Paper. I love the gorgeous colors in this paper, the pink, blues, greens and all very muted.  I will be posting a video on youtube shortly , until then here are some pictures for you all to enjoy. Thanks for stopping by and please let me know what you think. If you have any question on how I made anything please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog today. OMG you are so talented. I really love what I've seen so far. I subscribed to your YT channel just recently WOW, you have made some amazing projects. Thank you so much for sharing your talents. I am so inspired. Cyndie

    ReplyDelete